This trekking is a shorter version, only 4 days to visit various destinations such us Humantay lake, Salkantay snowy and Machu Picchu.
- All Transfer services
- Train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian options available.
- Entrance ticket to Mollepata- Salkantay route
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Does not include
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ($24 USD)
- Personal care items.
- Tips for the guide and the horsemen.
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Sleeping Bag
Strong walking shoes for trekking.
Lightweight backpack of 20 liters
Some cash in small bills.
Hat or cap.
Long sleeve shirt.
Long and short pants.
Sweater and thick jacket.
Optional plastic raincoat (poncho)
Eco-friendly Tomatodo (canteen).
Camera with extra batteries and memory.
First Aid Kit
Sunblock with a 40 UV factor of at least
Medical or personal items.
Day 1 Cusco - Soraypampa