The Inca Jungle Premium Trek is an unbelievable 4 day alternative tour where you can envolve your experience in adventure sports such as RAFTING, TREKKING, BIKING and ZIP LINE. It also includes some recently discovered Inca paths with archaeological remains, the expansive and towering Abra Malaga Mountain, the deep green valley and the vibrant jungle basin of Santa Maria. The Inca Jungle Premium Trek uses A-1 equipment and the groups are small creating an intimate experience with the natural terrain of Peru.
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details.
- Transportation from Cusco to Chinchero – Abra Málaga.
- Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Biking, Rafting & Zipline.
- Cocalmayo Hot Springs.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu (When Tickets are Available) or Old Mountain.
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the tour.
- Train Tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- The following meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian options).
- 1 night in Conde Ecolodge (shared room).
- 1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water).
- 1 night of hostel lodging in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water).
- Pick-up service.
- A complete first aid box.
- The Up or Down Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $24.00) *This is not included as most passengers choose to ascend/descend trekking.
- Lunch and Dinner on the Last Day.
- All Personal Care Items.
1.- What is the Inca Jungle?
Inca Jungle trek is another of the Inca roads that leads to Machu Picchu and also other wonders such as Choquequirao and Vilcabamba discovered approximately 20 years ago.
2.- What's in the Inca Jungle?
The Inca Jungle trek we find adventure activities, local people who are dedicated to the agriculture that works coffee, coca among other products of the area we also find medicinal and exotic plants and we also find types of birds.
3.- Why is the Inca Jungle Trail an alternative Inca trail?
It is called the alternative to the path because it is another way to get to Machu Picchu in addition to the already famous Inca Trail, which is very popular and your reservation must be made with an anticipation of 8 months.
The Inca Jungle is the only alternative path specialized in adventures for different activities such as biking, rafting, zipline, hiking, trekking